You will be responsible to push our marketing campaigns through various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others to gain traffic and user base, to enhance and grow the presence of the site and brand awareness among the Latino market in the United States.
• Must have a solid understanding of social media, marketing and brand development
• Must have knowledge of e-mail campaign
• Must be able to use the content to create traffic to the site
• Must be creative and constantly seeking new ways to generate additional traffic to the site
• Being bilingual (speaking English and Spanish) is a Plus but NOT required
• Possess knowledge of using PC including Microsoft Word, e-mail and being comfortable using the internet
• Strong organizational skills, reliable and detail oriented
• Have the ability to learn fast and be flexible to perform tasks
• Adept at responding to shifting priorities and taking on various responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High personal standards for excellence and be a solid team player
• Mature and self-confident
• Ambitious, ready to learn and grow with the company
We are open to recruit talented marketers, whether they are a Senior marketer or a recent College graduate with a clear understanding of using social media or paid marketing tools to generate traffic.