• Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects.
• Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
• Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with design team to create wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy.
• Drive the growth and success of UserWay by influencing the strategy and shape the future of Accessibility with Marketing and PR to share the impact of the team’s work with the world.
• 5 years or more experience as a Product Manager at a SAAS product company.
• BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or similar or experience as a software engineer, designer or startup founder.
• Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions.
• Deep understanding and empathy for users.
• Launched multiple successful products and features.
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
• Experience in working in global companies.