Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
We are looking for a Junior Sales Associate to be involved in the entire sales cycle from demo to deal closure.
The world’s leading automated website accessibility solution.
UserWay builds groundbreaking technology that is designed to make the internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solution is installed on over 1.2 million websites and 60 millions users with disabilities.
We are based in Herzliya and work in a Hybrid model (office + home as best suits you).
• Manage the entire sales cycle from demo to deal.
• Strong deal qualifier (Lead → Qualified lead → Customer).
• Demo products to prospective clients.
• Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty.
• Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation.
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
• English mother tongue, no exceptions.
• Proven experience in a customer facing role at a product SAAS company for at least 5 months.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
• Availability to work US hours 14:00-23:00 at least 3 times per week.
• Experience at a SaaS or Enterprise software company
• Experience building marketing programs and advocating for cloud ecosystem and marketplace partners.
• Experience with relevant digital marketing, business development, affiliate marketing and/or client management.
• Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages.
• Experience with Marketing automation systems, email campaigns, digital asset managers and best of breed marketing tools for fast growing companies.
• Knowledge of demand generation and lead scoring
• BSc. or BA in business administration, sales or marketing