Recruitee develops innovative SaaS Recruitment Software to help companies hire better and we are on a mission to make great hiring accessible to all. 🤲 We’re headquartered in Amsterdam with offices in Poznan, Wroclaw, and most recently New York! Our international team just crossed 170 happy employees of 21 nationalities. We are proud of our humble beginnings that have now transformed into rocketing growth with 4,000 much-loved customers worldwide, and we are not stopping here.
As a Head of Finance, your primary mission is to lead us to the next growth stage. One very concrete goal is to receive a qualified audit opinion for the first audit year of 2022. To get there, you will improve processes, set up consolidated reporting, and implement an ERP system. You are fully responsible for all finance functions and financial reporting. You’ll be reporting to the CFO.
About the team
As a Head of Finance, you will manage the Finance team, currently consisting of 4 FTE based in Amsterdam and one vacancy in Poland. Our goal is to implement scalable processes to help Recruitee grow while having efficient and effective controls and being ready for an external audit. The Finance team is currently focusing on accounting and various projects to scale processes. We love to welcome someone who can lead the team and coordinate the tasks to achieve our goals. As a Head of Finance, you help shape and stir the strategic financial direction of the company.
What you'll do
• Manage the Finance team (4 fte)
• Improve financial processes for scalability and audit readiness
• Improve month-end procedures and guide the team in this
• Insource the Polish administration and include in month-end closes
• Set up consolidated reporting for the entire group
• Ensure compliance on legal and tax aspects
• Compilation of the consolidated financial statements
• Coordinate implementation of new tools
• Challenge a new set up of rolling forecast
What you’ll bring to the team
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a high-growth international environment (ideally SaaS)
• Masters degree in Accounting
• Experience with external audits from the audited company perspective
• Strong financial controlling and planning skills
• Very KPI driven and analytic
• Experience in managing a finance team