As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the care of your own portfolio, ensuring the successful onboarding of new Recruitee customers, managing the expansion and renewal of our customer base as well as being a trusted advisor on the best hiring practices. Successful team members are hands-on, have a high level of ownership, and are obsessed with giving our customers the best experience possible with prompt replies and solutions that work. This is an exciting career opportunity at a dynamic growth-stage scale-up where your contribution is directly visible at company level.
About the Team
We are a growing team of 14 Customer Success Managers across the New York and Amsterdam offices and our mission to help our customers grow their teams and companies in the most efficient way. The key to unlocking this is building and maintaining a trust relationship with our customers and together build a collaborative culture within their companies. We are not afraid to challenge the status quo to help our customers with their recruitment.
What you’ll do
• Manage a book of 70-80 mid-market customers assuming responsibility for these customers reaching their hiring objectives with Recruitee.
• Lead the onboarding and implementation for new Recruitee customers.
• Lead the commercial conversations related to renewals and most upsell opportunities.
• Negotiate contracts and close renewal agreements.
• Constantly assess “health checks” for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, and reducing churn.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer goals and needs.
• Master the Recruitee software, working closely with the product team for feedback and future roadmap direction.
What you’ll bring to the team
• 1-2 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a tech company.
• Confident in a tech environment and comfortable with new software.
• Native German with a high level of English. Dutch is a bonus.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for consistently providing a great customer experience.
• Ability to identify and drive commercial opportunities, a sales background is beneficial.
• Experience managing a book of high-touch, mid-market accounts.
• Empathetic and persuasive, with a strong mix of emotional intelligence and business savviness