Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
We’re looking for enthusiast associates to join our team at The Coca-Cola Support Center in Orlando. We are an energized team that likes to have fun at work and meet new people from all over the world. You also get discounts on Coke merchandise as an associate. We’re looking for candidates that have a passion for working in teams and have a thirst for helping people.
The position of Stock Receiver/Box Truck Driver is responsible for performing general warehousing duties. These duties include inventory control and reconciliation, verifying/documenting receipts and shipments, inspecting orders, loading, unloading, order fulfillment, stocking, forklift operation, operating delivery trucks, and facility GMP. Individuals in this position must work cooperatively with other Associates and multiple groups and organizations. The individual must be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively with little supervision. The individual must also follow all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
• Hourly Pay Rate: $15.00
• Position Type: Full-Time
• Average Hours: 40 hours/week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards.
• Conduct daily inventory cycle counts, including analysis and reconciliation of counts.
• Familiarity with basic warehousing operations.
• Accurately process paperwork
• Maintain warehouse organization
• Participate in the receiving process
• Participate in the shipping process
• Participate in the order fulfillment process
• Participate in the drop ship process
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2-3 years of inventory experience, including cycle counts, inventory analysis and reconciliation
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Excel
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Ability to analyze inventory data, reconcile inventory counts, and conduct cycle counts.
• Ability to effectively interact and communicate with others within R&A, and all other support staffs and business contacts.
• Must have the ability for heavy repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
• Must have a valid Florida Driver's License and pass a DMR background check