Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
We’re looking for enthusiast associates to join our team at The Coca-Cola Support Center in Orlando. We are an energized team that likes to have fun at work and meet new people from all over the world. Our Replenishment Team will stock, stage and transport merchandise to the sales floor. You also get discounts on Coke merchandise as an associate. We’re looking for candidates that have a passion for working in teams and have a thirst for helping people.
• Hourly Pay Rate: $12.50
• Position Type: Part-Time
• Average Hours: 24 hours/week
• Shifts Available: shifts will vary between 4:00 am and 5:00 pm
Responsible for performing general labor duties to include: pick, pack sort and count merchandise and products to replenish, vending machines, stores, offices and guest areas. Assist with inventory preparation and execution. Individual contributor that contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes; has no discretion to vary from established procedures.
• Pick and pack orders for delivery to retail store, guest areas and/or offices
• Assist with inventory preparation and execution.
• Organize, warehouse, storage spaces, BIB rooms.
• Rotate product and properly discard expired product.
• Accurately pick items from storage bins, stockrooms in accordance with pick list.
• Able to multi-task.
• Able to learn and become skilled at material handling operations, methods and practices.
• Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills to interact and build effective, cooperative working relationships with peers in performing overlapping responsibilities in a close working environment.
• Able to write legibly and accurately.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Possess basic high school math level skills.
• Must have a valid Florida Drivers’ License and successfully pass the following requirements: MVR, background check and drug screen
• Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
• Previous warehouse experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively without accommodation
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.