The Coca-Cola Company is seeking highly motivated, qualified candidates for IT Auditor on the Internal Audit team. The purpose of this position is to perform technology-focused assessments in areas such as cybersecurity, digital solutions, and privacy, participating in regular risk discussions with leadership, and conducting risk-based financial compliance audits to determine operating effectiveness of internal controls, including Sarbanes-Oxley related controls. Audit assessments and compliance activities are conducted for internal clients at our headquarters in Atlanta, GA and at locations around the world.
• Create plan for upcoming audits through a contribution of ideas on the methodology and approach for upcoming assignments based on review of prior year’s audit work papers, flowcharts and audit report.
• Perform interviews with process and business owners at all levels and across the company to gather information, ascertain key risks, areas of concerns, and the expected internal control that should be in place. Independently execute pre-designed audit tests and assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the business areas processes, policies or controls. Identify gaps/opportunities/key risks and develop corrective actions to address gaps or assess adequacy of solutions offered by business partners.
• Perform comprehensive analysis of information prompted through interviews and document review by demonstrating professional skepticism and appropriate follow-up.
• Present and confirm audit findings/issues and the related corrective action to various levels of process/business owners.
Qualifications & Requirements
• A 4-year undergraduate degree in related field of study (e.g., Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Business with Master of Accountancy program – IT track) is required.
• A minimum of two(2) -three(3) years of relevant related work experience
• Industry IT, public accounting, or cybersecurity work experience is required.
• A CISA or CISSP is preferred, but not required.
• A strong knowledge of risk based advanced IT auditing in a dynamic and changing environment applying appropriate IT control frameworks (e.g. COBIT, PCI, NIST) to evaluate areas of risk is required.
• Experience working with technologies such as SAP ECC/Hana, SAP GRC, Active Directory, Linux, Windows, Mac OS, AIX, Oracle Database, SQL Server, AS400, Amazon Web Services, Azure Cloud Services, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Workday, Palo Alto Networks, etc.
• Must be able to work independently, but under appropriate supervision.
• This position requires analytic and problem-solving ability to review and evaluate an operation’s overall control environment.
• In addition, it requires the ability to demonstrate good judgment, professional skepticism, and a strong learning aptitude to understand the Company’s business processes as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate a high level of drive and initiative.
• The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with various levels of the Company, discuss appropriate risks, identify and obtain audit requests from clients, and present audit findings in a clear and professional manner.