Leadsift, part of International Data Group’s family of companies, is a fun, fast-growing, and innovative company seeking a technically oriented team player to work with our remote software development team located in Reston, Virginia, USA (Triblio). You will be working on an award-winning marketing technology cloud platform that combines ease of use with deep data insights. Our leadership team is comprised of highly successful and experienced technology executives with a proven track record of success. We believe in a positive team culture, innovation, and a commitment to serving our customers.
• As a Software Developer, you will work closely with your Squad Lead & development team to contribute to all aspects of software development, including architecture, design, implementation, and testing.
• Design, write and test code for the Triblio’s software platform
• Interact with team members to learn, refine and implement new features & capabilities
• Assess, utilize, maintain and update development operational tools and frameworks
• Maintain and enhance ongoing software product codebase
• Collaborate with Product Management and Customer Success teams on technical issues
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• Experience in the design and implementation of web-based applications and APIs
• Familiarity with MVC and other common architectural patterns
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
• Hands-on experience with client and server-side web frameworks such as React, Angular and Express-NodeJS
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Ability to troubleshoot complex software workflows
• Ability to communicate and collaborate on technical projects with fellow developers
• Strict attention to detail, highly organized and efficient
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.