• Experience working with complex API integrations (restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
• Exposure to build & process tools like Grunt, Gulp, Node, NPM, etc.
• Exposure to WCAG is a plus, particularly aria & roles.
• Advantage for experience with puppeteer.
• Less / Sass or other CSS pre-processors.
• Responsive methodologies.
• Browser-compatibility knowledge.
• Experience with REST APIs.
• Experience in developing and maintaining modern distributed micro services-based software.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals.
• Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
• Experience working within Agile teams supported by CI/CD pipelines.
• Customer-focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
• Experience with all phases of the development life cycle.
• Ability to understand requirements and translate them into efficient code.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
** Availability for part time and/or full time position
** Availability to work remotely