The world’s leading automated website accessibility solution.
UserWay builds groundbreaking technology that is designed to make the internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solution is installed on over 1.2 million websites and 60 millions users with disabilities.
We are based in Herzliya and work in a Hybrid model (office + home as best suits you).
About The Role
The Junior Partnerships Manager will work closely with UserWay's Director of Partnerships to drive new revenue and value for UserWay through the development of new and existing partnerships.
What will you do
• Identify and source partnership opportunities across multiple industries to drive revenue and users to UserWay.
• Be the first point of contact for potential and existing partners. Pitch the company’s value proposition and partnership opportunities to potential partners, channels and affiliates
• Negotiate and finalize deals including
• Prepare proposals and establishing goals & KPIs
• Qualify inbound requests for partnership
• Collaborate with senior management, licensing, and influencer marketing in order to meet our internal goals
• Native English speaker (A second language would be a plus)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• 3rd year student in business administration, communication and/or sustainability studies.
• Willingness to work US hours (14:00-23:00) at least twice a week.
• Availability of at least 20 hours per week.
• Knowledge in with relevant digital marketing, business development, affiliate marketing and/or client management,
• Experience at a SaaS or Enterprise software company
• Experience building marketing programs and advocating for cloud ecosystem and marketplace partners.
• Experience with relevant digital marketing, business development, affiliate marketing and/or client management.
• Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages.
• Experience with Marketing automation systems, email campaigns, digital asset managers and best of breed marketing tools for fast growing companies.
• Knowledge of demand generation and lead scoring