Our Customer Success Mission
To empower all customers to achieve their business goals through learning so that Udemy is an indispensable resource, and to become a partner our customers adore. We will serve as strategic advisors and provide trusted support. We will be the voice of the customer internally and will foster strong cross-functional partnerships. Our customers’ success will be the engine that drives Udemy’s success.
About the role:
We’re looking for an innovative, strategic Spanish speaking Customer Success Manager to manage a book of business of Enterprise (organizations with 5,000+ employees) accounts in North America and Latin America who have purchased Udemy for Business for small-to-medium-sized teams and departments. Reporting to the Manager of Scaled Customer Success, you’ll be in charge of the success of your book of business in terms of engagement as well as revenue retention and expansion. You’re excited to be one of the first team members in this new position and to have the opportunity to shape the role.
You’re passionate about supporting customers. You’re not just interested in keeping them at a baseline of health that keeps clients renewing--you want them to thrive and love Udemy for Business enough to expand. You have experience working with Enterprise customers and understand the complexities of working with large organizations--how to manage layers of stakeholders, how to operate within complex organizational structures, and how these businesses think about ROI. You are also flexible and creative enough to leverage both high-touch and 1-to-many strategies (webinars, lifecycle email campaigns, etc.) to serve your customers. You have “data and process brain” and gravitate toward creating scalable and efficient solutions.
With the Manager of Scaled Customer Success, you’ll develop the strategy for how to support Enterprise clients in this customer tier. You’ll become the expert on the unique needs of this segment and how to best support them, sharing your insights across teams like Marketing, Product, and the wider Enterprise Customer Success department.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Manage a book of approximately 250-300 customers Enterprise Udemy for Business customers in North America and Latin America
• Be responsible for driving the engagement and revenue retention of your book of business by using a combination of high-touch and tech-touch strategies
• Renew customer contracts and partner with Sales to achieve retention and upsell targets
• Develop expertise about the use cases of Enterprise-sized customers who have purchased Udemy for • Business for small-to-medium-sized teams or departments
• Based on what you learn, develop communications programming and customer lifecycle playbooks specifically tailored for the Enterprise experience of small-to-medium-sized teams or departments; work with our Gainsight administrator and/or Marketing team to bring them to life
• Work collaboratively with the Enterprise Customer Success Department to ensure your strategies create a cohesive customer experience throughout the Enterprise Customer Success vertical
• Be an expert on the UFB Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
• Surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
• Conduct online product trainings for existing and new customers
• Schedule and lead customer meetings
• Respond to questions from customers directly or route questions to appropriate resources for training or support
• Collaborate as needed with our Finance team to support customers’ payment, billing, and invoicing needs
We’re excited about you because you have:
• 3+ years of Customer Success experience in B2B SaaS organizations, or 2+ years working with • Enterprise clients in B2B SaaS organizations
• Comfort conducting high-stakes business meetings and trainings in Spanish
• Proven experience identifying, nurturing, and successfully expanding existing customer accounts
Been accountable to a revenue goal
• Superior project management, time management and organizational skills; excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize wisely
• A data-driven approach
• Comfort innovating and evolving within your role
• Experience collaborating across teams toward a common goal
• Experience with customer journey mapping and customer segmentation
• Experience with designing and implementing scalable customer communications and programs
• The ability to thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
• Familiarity with Gainsight, Salesforce, and/or Zendesk (a plus)