Lyrics has been copied to clipboard!
The Quantitative Analytics Group at ICE Clear Credit (ICC), a subsidiary of Intercontinental Exchange, is seeking a Risk Software Developer to work with and report to Head of Quantitative Development, Risk Management Systems. The position will work closely with Credit Default Swap (CDS) Risk staff in Chicago to add, maintain and support features in the global Active Risk Management System (ARMS) as well as in other risk applications used by the Risk Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains a focus on solving the business problem through the use of applied technologies
- Key contributor for implementing change to technology systems for large risk management and pricing projects
- Hands on involvement with QA test plan reviews and UAT
- Designs and develops programs and systems. Proactively identifies potential application problem areas and suggests solutions. Requires minimal supervision in the execution of these responsibilities
- Evaluates software for performance (latency, throughput, SQL, heap utilization, scalability) and makes/recommends changes where appropriate
- Plans and executes unit tests to ensure the developed code is free of functional defects
- Collaborates with business analysts and QA analysts in the design and execution of business functional system and performance tests
- Works in an environment of evolving technology
- Must maintain general and specific knowledge regarding functional activities of system technology
- Communicates with business stakeholders , senior management and external vendors
- Works on projects with changing priorities and potentially stressful situations
Knowledge and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from a four-year college or university with a major in computer science; Master’s degree preferred.
- Five Years or more development experience
- Expert level skills in C# or similar object-oriented programming language. Please note all development is in C#.
- Strong Experience with Object Oriented Design & Programming
- Experienced in coding complex algorithms that stand the test of time
- Familiar with multithreaded programming paradigms
- Unit/Integration testing experience
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously